AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Cobra Commander
Ex-Admin
Ex-Admin
Cobra Commander

Organisation : Cobra Command

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  Vide
MessageSujet: Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!    Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  Icon_m12Dim 13 Fév 2011 - 9:28

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe et des véhicules

source TNSI
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=288&itemid=16897

Citation :
HASBRO LAUNCHES NEW G.I. JOE TOY LINE TO CELEBRATE “30 YEARS OF G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO”

After nearly three decades, the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA battle rages on and legions of fans couldn’t be happier. When the fight between these two foes commenced in the early 1980’s – as G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO – it brought the world’s first action figure to life for a whole new generation of fans. To celebrate this milestone, Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is introducing new and updated versions of many fan-favorite characters, vehicles, and play patterns from the past 30 years. Hasbro’s 2011 G.I. JOE line will include the re-launch of 12” A REAL AMERICAN HERO figures, re-imagined versions of classic 3.75” figures and vehicles, and new characters from “G.I. Joe Renegades,” the hit animated series that premiered on the Hub last Fall.

Hasbro invented the action figure category when it launched its G.I. JOE brand more than 45 years ago. The 2011 G.I. JOE line of action figures and vehicles lives up to that legacy with new sculpts showcasing favorite G.I. JOE and COBRA characters. Fans will love adding the new STORM SHADOW, FLINT, and SCARLETT figures, among many others, to their collections and kids will enjoy the characters from the “G.I. Joe: Renegades” program showing up in action figure form.

The brigade of 3.75” figures will have iconic vehicles to add to their arsenal, including a new version of the iconic H.I.S.S. tank and the SKYSTRIKER JET. The original SKYSTRIKER JET, released early in the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA series, has been at the top of fans’ wish lists since it was discontinued in the mid 1980’s. It will come with a 3.75” pilot to help navigate G.I. JOE through treacherous COBRA territory. Also, debuting is the BLACK DRAGON Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft taken directly from the new programming.

Firefighter. Police officer. National Guardsman. Marine. These are all actual real-life heroes and Hasbro knows how important real heroes are for kids of all ages. So to help honor the heroes we see and hear about every day, Hasbro has created the 12” A REAL AMERICAN HERO action figure assortment for its 2011 G.I. JOE line. Each figure will have the distinct look of G.I. JOE and will come with authentic gear and apparel to represent both military and civil forces.

The 12” line recruits one final figure to its 2011 ranks: the 12” U.S. Army Paratrooper. This figure will come equipped with a working parachute, gear insignia, and accessories.

Yo Joe!

G.I. JOE products available in 2011

G.I. JOE 12” REAL AMERICAN HERO Action Figure Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Summer 2011)
Each of the real-life heroes in this line of 12” figures is inspired by heroes we see everyday – Firefighter, Police officer, National Guardsman, and Marine. The most realistic representation of these heroes, each figure has incredible detail from authentic uniforms to weapons. The figures, which are sold separately, come with authentic gear and accessories.

G.I. JOE 12” U.S. Army Paratrooper
(Approximate retail price: $24.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Summer 2011)
New to the 12” G.I. JOE line is the U.S. Army Paratrooper. The highlight of the 12” figure collection, this figure comes equipped with a working parachute, authentic uniform and gear insignia, and a full array of accessories.

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  12inchdesert__scaled_600

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  12inchfirefighter__scaled_600

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  12inchmarine1__scaled_600

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  12inchpolice1__scaled_600

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  12inchranger1__scaled_600
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://cobra.4umer.com
Acid_burf
Baroness'Slave
Baroness'Slave
Acid_burf

Organisation : mercenaire

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!    Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!  Icon_m12Dim 13 Fév 2011 - 10:48

pas fan du 12" mais je dois reconnaitre qu'il y a de tres belles pieces quand meme le pompier est vraiment sympa
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Toy Fair 2011: de nouvelles images du G.I. Joe 12" vintage like !!!!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1